Followers

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Pictures at last lol

Wow just seen how many followers I have, I will visit your pages soon and add you to my follow list if I can work out how to do it lol.
Any way a big thank you to Marg for sending me some stash it helped a great deal for me to get my crafting mo jo back.
The first one I did was a female birthday card really enjoyed doing this one. I used a stamped image and coloured it in, using pound shop felt pens lol. I added papers and ribbons and there you go my card was finished.
The second is a diary cover that I wanted to make for myself, done in the same way lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards. Well done on getting a blog up and going :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and diary cover Zoe, I get the feeling you're really liking your crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes Zoe, both very pretty. Well done on starting your blog. Hope you can join in with the MSE challenge this time. x

    ReplyDelete